I put the wrong routing number, but I talked with IRS and they told me, that my refund wasn't rejected, it was issued to turbotax. Can you tell me, what is happening now?

TT does not receive refunds. See answer below.

If you used refund processing to pay your Turbotax fees from your refund, your money is at the third party processor.  They should send an email if they can't deposit it into your account.  Did you check for emails, anything sent to a spam filter by mistake?

You can contact Santa Barbara Bank & Trust (SBBT) customer service at 877-908-7228 or visit their website www.sbtpg.com

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

So if I'm getting it right, they are the ones who were trying to deposit the money to my bank account, and because the numbers were not right it was denied, then the bank send the money back to them. Am I right?
So are they the ones who will mail me the check with my refund, or they will send it back to IRS and they need to mail it to me?