I put a new program in my computer to do my family taxes but it say that I complete the limite of five.

the program is turbo tax de luxe, this is the second program that my son bougth,besides, I bought the Pennsylvania state and is also into this program and I can not e-file nothing, because it say the limit is over, but this is a new turbo tax de luxe

Sorry. The IRS limit is five, and installing a second CD will get NOT around that.  After you have e-filed five federal returns, any others have to be printed, signed and mailed.  Sorry you spent money unnecessarily on a second CD.