Solved: I owe $170. in total payments. I used wrong amount...

richardfl1

I owe $170. in total payments. I used wrong amount when I calculated total payments.

This is harder than calculating my taxes!

DawnC

Your question (or statement) showed up alone and doesn't reference any other conversation here that I can find.   Are you trying to calculate estimated payments for 2021?    Or do you need help with figuring a penalty?   If you still need help, please provide some details here; thanks!

DawnC

richardfl1

My 2019 return was not accepted as my total income was incorrect. I think that is incorrect. What really happened is I miscalculated my estimated taxes and owe $170.plus interest probably. How can I get Turbo Tax to allow me to refile or whatever I have to do to pay what I actually owe?  

LindseyLO

If your return was rejected it you can get assistance fixing it by clicking here.