I need to update my credit card, I only have my IP...

I need to update my credit card, I only have my IPhone right now. You can also contact mr at xxx-xxx-xxxx

What are you really trying to do?  Why are you entering a credit card?  For what purpose?  There is nothing you can prepare or do using a phone right now. It is too late to use online TurboTax for a 2019 return and too soon to use online for a 2020 return.

It is too late now to update the CC info to get the 2020 program ... this will only set you up for the 2021 that comes out next year. 

To update your TurboTax Advantage account, see this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-information-in-my-turbotax-...