jenvenrick1979

I need to know what forms i send to state and federal? I printed 13 pages what do I send to who??

JudithR

When you print out your complete return a page should  print out with instructions on exactly what needs to be mailed,  with your return.If you already printed them out .Please try again ,if you do not see the instruction page

These steps below will help you print your complete return.    Hope this Helps!

Make sure Adobe Reader is installed before proceeding, as you'll need it to print your return. Most computers already come with it, but if yours doesn't, you can download it for free.

Then:

1. Sign in at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ with the same login you used when you filed your return.    
  2. Click Taxes near the top left corner of your screen, under the TurboTax logo.
  3. On the My Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download/print return (PDF).    
  4. Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the "printer" icon to print your return.

JudithR

Then: