charleylindauer1

I need to file my taxes for the year 2019. How can I do this right away?

ee-ea

mesquitebean

@ charleylindauer1  wrote:  "I need to file my taxes for the year 2019. How can I do this right away?"

The link that Champ @ ee-ea  left you above will tell you how you can prepare a 2019 return with TurboTax.   Or did you already start a 2019 Online return last year?  You can download the *.tax2019 data file and continue it in the 2019 desktop software.   If you had already paid for 2019 Online TurboTax, then Customer Support should furnish you the 2019 software.

You said you need to "do this right away."   I'm not sure the context of the urgency--whether you owe taxes and want to mitigate penalties and interest that are accruing, or whether you are due a refund and want the money in hand.

But I'm wondering if it might be related to needing a 2019 AGI  to verify your current 2020 return for efiling.   You will not be able to use the actual 2019 AGI from the 2019 return.  Since you did not file a 2019 return last year,  you would use a 2019 AGI of 0 (zero) instead to verify your 2020 efiling.