akashanu88

I need to file for ITIN with form W7 for my wife along with his years tax returns

DawnC0

You can use TurboTax to complete your tax return, but you cannot e-file.  You'll have to print and complete Form W-7 from the IRS links below, as TurboTax does not include it.  When completing the tax return, put in a "dummy" ITIN (you can use 999-88-9999) for your wife.  Once you print it out, white this number out and fill in with "Applied for ITIN".  This return is to be mailed with the completed W7 to the I.R.S.  The address is on their website.  You can also take the return and W-7 down to your local IRS office.  

Get a copy of this form to fill out by going to Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.

For instructions on how to fill out and file Form W-7, see Form W-7 Instructions.