June 3, 2019 4:50 PM
Yes, you can do that in Turbo Tax.
If you have to pay estimated taxes in 2017, there is no charge to have the 1040-ES vouchers printed with the tax return. To print these vouchers, just follow these steps:
- Open your 2016 return in TurboTax.
- Search for 1040-es (exact phrase) in your program's search box, located in the upper right corner.
- Click the Jump to 1040-es link in the search results.
- Answer No to the W-4 withholding question to start the estimated payment calculations interview.
- You'll be asked a series of questions about your 2017 income. Answer them as best you can.
- When you get to the Print Vouchers? screen, answer Yes. They'll print with your federal return.
- If you get the No Payments screen instead, you don't need to make 2017 estimated payments based on what you entered.