claudiasorto9498

I need to e file my state tax, l. i've already received federal but need to do my state. how do i do it? how do i select state refund only?

mesquitebean

@claudiasorto9498  asked:  "I need to e file my state tax, l. i've already received federal but need to do my state. how do i do it? how do i select state refund only?"

1) How did you prepare the Federal return?   Did you use Online TurboTax or another method?

2) How did you file the Federal return--was it efiled, or did you print and mail a paper return in postal mail?

fanfare

go through the FILE steps. TurboTax knows you did Federal already. That leaves State.

claudiasorto9498

hi. i filed online. there was an issue with the federal return. Someone had filed one of my dependents and got a hold of her ss# which caused for a pause and irs investigation. once that was resolved i received my federal refund. i went to finalize my return on turbo tax but it still shows in the pause status due to the investigation. maybe i need to redo ???

claudiasorto9498

thank you. will be trying this again.