• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyoung-2020

I need My 2020 return but the pdf is 124 pages!!! Why is it so long? My 2021 is only 12 pages.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15

I need My 2020 return but the pdf is 124 pages!!! Why is it so long? My 2021 is only 12 pages.

The 2020 PDF will include all forms, schedules, worksheets and information only pages for the federal and state tax return (if a state return was completed.

The 2021 PDF now only includes those forms and schedules required to file a complete federal and state tax return.

After the TurboTax online editions are discontinued at the end of October and about 6 weeks later the 2021 PDF will also have the worksheets and informational pages included in the 2021 PDF. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

The 2020 PDF will include all forms, schedules, worksheets and information only pages for the federal and state tax return (if a state return was completed.

The 2021 PDF now only includes those forms and schedules required to file a complete federal and state tax return.

After the TurboTax online editions are discontinued at the end of October and about 6 weeks later the 2021 PDF will also have the worksheets and informational pages included in the 2021 PDF. 

jyoung-2020

Thank you. Do you think I could easily omit some pages or do they all have important information? I need to submit my taxes to a government agency.

fanfare
Level 15

If you want your entire return, include pages with "Attachment Sequence No.".

In many cases, only 1040 Pg 1-2 needs to be supplied. Ask.

@jyoung-2020 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v