jyoung-2020

I need My 2020 return but the pdf is 124 pages!!! Why is it so long? My 2021 is only 12 pages.

The 2020 PDF will include all forms, schedules, worksheets and information only pages for the federal and state tax return (if a state return was completed.

The 2021 PDF now only includes those forms and schedules required to file a complete federal and state tax return.

After the TurboTax online editions are discontinued at the end of October and about 6 weeks later the 2021 PDF will also have the worksheets and informational pages included in the 2021 PDF. 

jyoung-2020

Thank you. Do you think I could easily omit some pages or do they all have important information? I need to submit my taxes to a government agency.

fanfare

If you want your entire return, include pages with "Attachment Sequence No.".

In many cases, only 1040 Pg 1-2 needs to be supplied. Ask.

@jyoung-2020