I need help with my tax return

dina_1969

I need help with my tax return

I want to talk to a live person

I need help with my tax return

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

robtm

I need help with my tax return

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

To get help, select your product below.

TurboTax Online

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select the Help icon in the upper-right corner to open the TurboTax Assistant.
  3. Enter your question, or type in Talk to a specialist.
  4. Follow the prompts to set up a call.
    • Free Edition (without PLUS): When you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add PLUS benefits first.

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.