Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need a phone number to a LIVE AGENT not a stupid machine that doesn't help me and hangs up!!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

I need a phone number to a LIVE AGENT not a stupid machine that doesn't help me and hangs up!!

If you are using the TurboTax Free online edition then live TurboTax telephone support is not available for that edition unless you upgrade to one of the paid editions of either Plus, Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed.

If you are using any of the TurboTax desktop editions then you have access to live TurboTax telephone support.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Yes, these guys are terrible. Same thing happened to me. Their garbage program hangs, so I eventually found a phone number to call in to, along with a support ID code. Called in, would be a 10 minute hold, or they could call me back. I chose that option, and I guess the same company that screwedup the program also screws up the call back. My phone rang, I answered, talked with the robot a little, then the line went dead after about 20 seconds. So yes, they did technically return my call. Just like they did technically sell me a CD in a colorful box. Maybe my standards are too high.

And here's the number I called: [phone number removed]

LOLZ I knew it was top secret. Here's another try.

Eight hundred

six twenty-four

ninety

sixty-six

DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

You might also try this link for a representative.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
vrvogel

TurbotTax 2020 hangs up at "Do you want to keep this new document ....?

Rich Vogel

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please use the following link to contact us.

Contact TurboTax 

@vrvogel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies