cyndiohara

I need 2018 taxes

JulieC14

I need 2018 taxes

If you are trying to access a 2018 return already filed with TurboTax, see this link:  How do I access a prior year return?

If you are unable to access a prior-year tax return in TurboTax and do not have a copy, use this link to obtain one from the IRS:  Can I get a copy of my tax return from the IRS?

If you need to prepare a 2018 tax return, you will need to download the 2018 version of TurboTax software to complete the return.  See this link for prior year products:  TurboTax Previous Years Products

nibrahim4

I need 2018 taxes

I sold my tax business after I filed 2018 with Turbo tax PRO. How can I transfer the 2018 to the 2019 TURBOTAX

home & business edition so I can file my individual tax

nibrahim4

I need 2018 taxes

Please answer my question.? How can I enter the 2018 information into 2019

AmyC

I need 2018 taxes

You sold your business after filing your taxes. That indicates to me that you need to finish up your business with a final return. If you  used Home and Business last year, it should auto populate. If not, this article has solutions from last year that are effective this year. Solved: How do I import my 2017 TurboTax data into 2018. The steps are the same just up everything by one year.

Our Home and Business program is only for sch C, disregarded non-entity filers. If you have something else, then Home and Business will not meet your needs to file your business return. 

You may need to purchase the Business program. Please click the blue link for more information.

Please respond if you have more questions or need more clarity.