Rmenk209

I made a mistake and ordered turbo tax when I had already used turbo tax to do my taxes this year.

Can you refund my money for this. I really didn’t want this product again when I had already done my taxes!

thank you

Richard Menk

SteamTrain

This is a "user" forum, and no one here has any access to accounts.

Any refund is up to Customer Support......I'd give it a 5% chance if you were using "Online " software...and maybe 50-50 if you bought Desktop.  But that's just a wild guess:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Rmenk209

Can you please foreword this to the proper department to help a customer out!

DeanM15

To get a refund, you will need to call customer service. There really is no other way.

You can contact customer service here.