turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I made a mistake and ordered turbo tax when I had already used turbo tax to do my taxes this year.

Can you refund my money for this. I really didn’t want this product again when I had already done my taxes!

thank you

Richard Menk

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I made a mistake and ordered turbo tax when I had already used turbo tax to do my taxes this year.

This is a "user" forum, and no one here has any access to accounts.

Any refund is up to Customer Support......I'd give it a 5% chance if you were using "Online " software...and maybe 50-50 if you bought Desktop.  But that's just a wild guess:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Can you please foreword this to the proper department to help a customer out!

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

To get a refund, you will need to call customer service. There really is no other way.

You can contact customer service here. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies