Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

71 Replies

Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

Robinhood FAQ it is mentioned documents from Apex Clearing can be import from Feb 17.

It’s 2/17 and still not working

Try entering account no and TIN (without dashes), it will work if number of transaction is less than 500

not working here either ..under 500
mjlinhle

Same here, Apex Clearing one is  not able to import. The Robinhood Securities  one is import ok. Don't know why Robinhood has this mess with different Tax Documents.

I’m under 500 and it’s not working. The Robinhood securities one will work but not the Robinhood Apex. This is a complete mess.
faik06e

same problem. security works but apex does not
sjm2

When did Apex tax docs become available for viewing? I got the Robinhood one, but not sure if I'm getting the Apex 1099, or if I need to keep waiting before filing...
se6

agree. Having same issue. Robinhood securities worked fine. Robinhood Apex keeps saying "try again" or "that didn't work".

Same situation here... all I have left is to upload my Robinhood Apex and my taxes are done.

P.S. my tastyworks account is also through Apex and it imported no problem.

Still not working as of Feb 18th

I could import. Enter TIN without dash

When you say “TIN” are you meaning taxpayer ID number.. ie social security, or do you know something the rest of us do not?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies