I'm trying to import my 1099-R and it won't let me...

I'm trying to import my 1099-R and it won't let me so I copied and pasted everything over and it wants correct errors that I can't find. What should I do?

Won't take my 1099-R. How do I import it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

delete it. do not copy and paste. with copy and paste there can be formatting which isn't allowed.    manually enter the info if you can't import it. 

If the 1099R cannot be imported either because the financial institution that issued it is not partnered with TurboTax to allow importing data, or if you just do not know how to use your account and password to do that, then you have to key it in manually.  Do not copy and paste it.

Unfortunately the only sure way is to manually enter all the information.