I'm tapping the transmit button but nothing is happening, why?

RobinB

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
If that doesn't work, see if a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it

You may also try turning off your security software while transmitting.  It is possible that it may be blocking the transmission. 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing