Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

marvin_74

I'm Sherie [PII removed] and Marvin [PII removed] works for me through Jevs! He never received his income tax from last year! It was done through turbo tax!

Waiting for your response

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
M-MTax
Level 10

I'm Sherie [PII removed] and Marvin [PII removed] works for me through Jevs! He never received his income tax from last year! It was done through turbo tax!

Doubt you'll get a response here......call customer service.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Once your return is filed, TurboTax has no control over the processing of your return or the release of your refund.

Here are a couple FAQs to track your refund:
When will I get my federal tax refund?
How do I track my state refund?
Why does Where's My Refund say "approved" but TurboTax still says "accepted"?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If he filed a tax return and it was accepted then only only the IRS or state can tell him where it is and when they will send it.  Once Turbo Tax transmits the returns they are done with their part and the IRS doesn't update Turbo Tax when they process the return and send the refund.  

Did you go all the way through the File tab, through the 3 steps and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

If you used the Online version you can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.  And check your spam folder for them.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  What does it say?

If your return was Accepted then check IRS Where's my refund

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/

This is a public website that can be seen by anyone using the internet and you have posted people's names here.  Please remove those names.

Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies