bryan-heasty

I'm ready to file my tax claim, but realized I don't need to be using the 'self-employed' software like I did last year. How do I revert back to the basic software?

I'm ready to file my tax claim, but realized I don't need to be using the 'self-employed' software like I did last year. My wife was self-employed last year, but this year we don't need to be making claims on any such expenditures. How do I revert back to the basic software?

StephanieB

Not to worry! If you haven't paid yet or registered your return, you can use the Clear & Start Over feature to switch to a lower version of TurboTax. Just follow the instructions below. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4248526