reidindy

I'm ready to file my federal return, but I keep getting a pop-up to review asking for a "Date Sold" entry for a vehicle we didn't sell. It's for form 2106

PaulaM

Delete the vehicle from the vehicle summary in the job-related expense section. Run the review again to check if error is cleared.

Add the vehicle back in if you are still using it for your job.

PaulaM

Did you stop using the vehicle?
reidindy

No, but when I originally prepared my taxes yesterday I put we stopped using the vehicle 8/30/2016. After speaking with one of your experts last night, he told me to keep the vehicle active since we still own it. I went back through and took out the end date, but I can't finish my filing without that popping up.
PaulaM

You cleared the date. Did you select the 'yes' still using button'?
reidindy

Yes I did. Should I delete the 2106 form for the 4Runner and go back through to re-enter everything?
PaulaM

Yes, you can do that. Or just delete the vehicle from the vehicle section if you have other job-related expenses.
reidindy

Thank you!! That fixed it.
PaulaM

Yea! You are welcome 🙂 I'll summarize below.
PaulaM