Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cson64078

I'm in a continuous loop and will not let me e-file.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

Yes, some customers have reported this looping behavior in the final steps of their return. Please try the following:

1. Select Federal from the left menu, then Federal Review to begin the federal review process. Address all details before moving on. 
  2. Select State from the left menu, then State Review to begin the state review process. Address all details before moving on. 
  3. Select Review from the left menu, then Check my info to begin the final review process.
  4. After re-running the Reviews and addressing any details, continue into the File section and keep going until your submit your return. 

If this doesn't work for you, please respond back and TurboTax can help you further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cson64078

Hi, 

I tried these and it's still not working for me. It keeps bringing me back to "Last year's tax info" when I click continue after "e-file" for both federal and state taxes. Could you please help? Thanks

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies if you are using TurboTax Online, and reopen TurboTax.  You can also try a different browser.

Also, make sure you have ran all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

cson64078

Hello,

I tried doing this on Safari and chrome after cleaning out my cookies and cache and it's still not working. It keeps bringing me back to last year's tax return and I'm still in the continuous loop. 

Are you able to look into what's causing this just on my account for some reason? 

with the deadline coming up, I would really like to file and submit ASAP. Thank you

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies