I live in Canada with my daughter. She's my dependant. She does not have a social security number because she does not live in the states. How can I still claim her?

One of the requirements for claiming a dependent is that they must have a social security number or an Individual Income Tax Identification Number (ITIN).

To obtain an ITIN you use must complete a Form W-7Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, that must be attached to your return.  

Please refer to the following link for further information regarding the Form W-7.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/individual-taxpayer-identification-number