monte258

I keep trying to login to complete my taxes, but turbo tax keeps taking me back to the login screen.

AkinaLO

It may mean that you need to refresh your browser and clear out your cookies. If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cache. Then trying logging out and logging back into TurboTax. These articles will show you how to do it.  

This one shows how to delete your cookies.  

This one will help you clear your cache. 

AkinaLO

ankushm

Anyone looking for answer, please dont waste time here as this will not resolve the issue. Move to another site because even support desk wont be able to resolve your issue. Save yourself some misery and effort and dont use Turbotax because software will suddenly stop working and there is nothing anyone can do or rather anyone wants to do