I keep getting told to change my address in my inf...

I keep getting told to change my address in my information section when I try to e-file. I've looked and my address is correct. What do I do?

Did you verify your address in by looking in your Intuit Account from the lower left side of your screen?  Does your address match what is showing on your tax documents (W-2's, 1099's, etc)?

My Intuit account has my address correct. They accidently put my old address on my W2's but when I asked if that would be a problem the answer was that I shouldn't have trouble filing. 

@rowwana That is correct, don't worry if your mailing address on your W-2 form is wrong or has since changed. This won't affect your taxes.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information:

What if my address on my W-2 is wrong?