Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ibloxson
Returning Member

I keep getting(Tax Forms to Revisit) for Depreciation for Schedule C. But when I go there, it keeps sending me in a loop. even when everything is filled out. No date list

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

I keep getting(Tax Forms to Revisit) for Depreciation for Schedule C. But when I go there, it keeps sending me in a loop. even when everything is filled out. No date list

I would suggest you clear your cache and sign back into your account and retry.  

To clear your cache, click here https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ibloxson
Returning Member

I have used different browsers and computers.

I still get:

This is just a quick reminder that we need to work on the tax forms in your return that were previously under construction. We've listed them below

If your forms still aren't available, we'll help you complete them on the dates shown.

Depreciation for Schedule C
Profit or Loss from Business

No date listed.

When I click on Revisit it takes me to the self employed summary

I'm getting the same message to revisit depreciation for schedule E and then it keeps looping me around.

maryr

I keep getting the error for deprecation for schedule e - according to the site the form is there - is this just an error I can bypass?

ARIASM3

Same issue for me.....tried so many times I have no clue what next!

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click here and follow the directions for deleting a form, in this case, form 4562. Then you will want to revisit the topic. If you continue to need assistance,  please click here to get in contact with customer care.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Just spent 26 minutes on the phone yesterday with TurboTax Customer Care for this exact same issue WITHOUT resolution (for tax year 2019 - TT Home & Business). Apparently these representatives do not have the information you posted last year for this same issue. Is there a different update (a different form?) than to delete form 4562?

Ditto exactly. Wasted 26 minutes with Customer Care on the phone. Did you find a solution?

Deleted 4562 (on desktop Mac version). The issue went away. TurboTax Customer Care - please update your issue database (or did I just get a nice,  but incompetent agent?).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies