Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep getting rejected for entering the wrong AGI amount that’s on my 2020 return

Last year I filed with turbo tax and i filed married, so I went back on turbo tax and looked up the AGI . 
this year I am filing head of household I am not legally separated nor divorced am I have been paying for everything by myself.

I had no issues last year filing I didn’t amend my return and I didn’t file late. 
i entered the AGI correctly and it still keeps rejecting my return. Then I went and got my transcript off the IRS website and I tried that, it’s currently still pending. But if it get rejected again what is the problem? 
I have already tried to put 0. It is supposed to be 2020 and not 2019 correct? I just wanna make sure I’m doing everything the right way since filing by mail takes months (I assume)

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I keep getting rejected for entering the wrong AGI amount that’s on my 2020 return

Please see the below TurboTax help article for a list of potential reasons your return is being rejected due to the AGI. 

What if I entered the correct AGI and I'm still getting an e-file reject?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies