Big-Arm

I just upgraded to premier but now the "search" function doesn't work. Do I need to reinstall TurboTax again?

VinuthaM

Thank you for using  Turbotax. May  i know which os you are using
VinuthaM

i mean Win8 or Win 10 or Win 7

The side activity I can see says win 7.  At least posted from.
Big-Arm

I called tech support and got it working.  Thanks for the offers to help.
TC-Aussie

how?
jsmithies2

I agree - how did tech support help you get "Search" to work in Premier? Thanks.

What did you do to fix it?  It may help someone else.
NettieG

How was this problem resolved?  Can you share details?  When I click on search on my desktop version of Premier, I blank box without any text.  I also cannot remove the box without exiting and relaunching the software.

mott-jt

Can you share what tech support recommended to get it working? I'm having the same problem.  Thanks.

NettieG

Based on advice from other Turbotax users, I changed the display resolution (search Display Settings in Windows) to a lower resolution such as 800 x 600.  This will allow the box you need to click on to appear.  You will need to change the display resolution back to the original setting once you have completed this step.  My understanding is this is a Windows 10 incompatibility issue for Turbotax, but this is based on other user comments.