kirstend97

I just spoke to the IRS & they told me they will send my return out in the mail today. How long did it take for you all to receive yours in the mail?

My return was sent to my bank today but they denied it & sent it back to the IRS. I just got off the phone with them & they told me they're going to mail it out today. For those who had to get their return mailed after it being sent back. How long did it take to receive?
LeeM

The IRS sends out all refund checks via US Postal Service first class mail which takes between 1-3 business days.

Jeffandshi247

I just got off the phone with the IRS and they mailed my check (even tho I selected DD and included my account and routing number) on April 1st and they said it’ll take over a month to receive it VIA postal delivery by mail?! That doesn’t seem right to me!! It should only take 3-5 business days for something to be delivered to my mailbox no matter where it’s coming from!!

Dewey gentry

How long did it take? 

HeatherPLO

@Dewey gentry

You are commenting on an older thread that may have outdated information.  TurboTax cannot estimate how long it will take for you to receive your refund check.  The best way to track this is the Where's My Refund site from the IRS.  Also, please see the FAQ here from the IRS on refunds. 

Asvpxndn

Do you remember how long it took to receive the check after mailed. This year WMR says it was mailed June 10th. Did you have to wait a crazy amount of time?