• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeannie_gentry

I just received a message from IRS saying I am under investigation for fraudulent unethical activities found on my report

No revenue service. This is to notify you that you are under Federal investigation because of the fraudulent unethical activities found in the audit report of your taxes. You can reach me on 2-063-314-3449 trying to disregard the message or else it will be taken as an offense from your side. Again this is officer Ryan Smith from Internal Revenue Service.

Listen to voice message: 14693961538

9 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

I just received a message from IRS saying I am under investigation for fraudulent unethical activities found on my report

jeannie_gentry

Thank you!
babbles1980

I also received the same phone scam call today. All the same except the phone number to call back.Thank you for posting info. Almost fell for the scam.
babbles1980

I also received the same phone scam call today. All the same except the phone number to call back.Thank you for posting info. Almost fell for the scam.
babbles1980

babbles1980

babbles1980

SweetieJean
Level 15

Why did you post this over and over?
Lisa995
Level 12

IRS does NOT call you and leave messages like that.  This is a scam.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v