jeannie_gentry

I just received a message from IRS saying I am under investigation for fraudulent unethical activities found on my report

12063314344

No revenue service. This is to notify you that you are under Federal investigation because of the fraudulent unethical activities found in the audit report of your taxes. You can reach me on 2-063-314-3449 trying to disregard the message or else it will be taken as an offense from your side. Again this is officer Ryan Smith from Internal Revenue Service.

Listen to voice message: 14693961538

jeannie_gentry

Thank you!
babbles1980

I also received the same phone scam call today. All the same except the phone number to call back.Thank you for posting info. Almost fell for the scam.
babbles1980

babbles1980

babbles1980

babbles1980

Why did you post this over and over?
Lisa995

IRS does NOT call you and leave messages like that.  This is a scam.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪