Solved: I just filed my federal and state tax returns using version Turbo Tax Live Deluxe and it did not have someone check it out before it was filed. What happened?

jakulik

I just filed my federal and state tax returns using version Turbo Tax Live Deluxe and it did not have someone check it out before it was filed. What happened?

aripadilla2018

Hello, a couple things I want to mention. Our CPAs and EAs can review your return line-by-line, sign it, and guarantee it for 100% confidence.

To get in contact with our CPAs and EAs to aid you with the tax forms, you would have to click on the blue icon on the upper right corner (Image 1) and then click "Lets Talk" button (Image 2) and that would connect you to a live agent. There is where you could have an agent take a look at your files. 

aripadilla2018