Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jakulik

I just filed my federal and state tax returns using version Turbo Tax Live Deluxe and it did not have someone check it out before it was filed. What happened?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I just filed my federal and state tax returns using version Turbo Tax Live Deluxe and it did not have someone check it out before it was filed. What happened?

Hello, a couple things I want to mention. Our CPAs and EAs can review your return line-by-line, sign it, and guarantee it for 100% confidence.

To get in contact with our CPAs and EAs to aid you with the tax forms, you would have to click on the blue icon on the upper right corner (Image 1) and then click "Lets Talk" button (Image 2) and that would connect you to a live agent. There is where you could have an agent take a look at your files. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hello, a couple things I want to mention. Our CPAs and EAs can review your return line-by-line, sign it, and guarantee it for 100% confidence.

To get in contact with our CPAs and EAs to aid you with the tax forms, you would have to click on the blue icon on the upper right corner (Image 1) and then click "Lets Talk" button (Image 2) and that would connect you to a live agent. There is where you could have an agent take a look at your files. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies