turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

L-Argee

I just filed an extension online. I provided my checking account for the payment but can't find any record of the transaction. Please help?

I just filed an extension online. I paid from my checking account but can't find any record of the transaction. If I file again it would be a second debit. Please help?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I just filed an extension online. I provided my checking account for the payment but can't find any record of the transaction. Please help?

UPDATE:  I was able to pay the IRS online using Direct Pay.  Am hopeful that turbotax didn't actual send a payment

I have the same problem, 2018 taxes are due on 4/15/2019 and neither TurboTax nor the IRS show any payment made even though the extension was approved.  I don't want to duplicate a $10K+ payment but neither do I want to incur fines and late charges for not making the payment with the extension.   The only thing the TurboTax email stated was "Your 2018 Federal Personal Extension has been approved!"  I hope TurboTax improves this issue.  

Scream - the TurboTax software did send a duplicate $10K tax payment to the IRS.  I'm SO disappointed in TurboTax for not allowing me to monitor this payment.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies