Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I faxed in my 1095a and 8962 how long will it be before it is processed? 2-9-16

I am still unable to order transcripts,i faxed my paperwork in march 2nd
taw246

I ordered transcript 4 days ago and still nothing,I called irs Wednesday morning and was told still processing and just wait for funds to be released. I faxed paperwork back Feb 20 .very upset
yazminp17

@dempseycarla I cannot order transcripts and faxed March 2nd too but my refund amount disappeared today and Tax topic 152 showed up again.

@yazminp17 we are exactly the same. Plz keep me posted if you find out something

I just called the irs it was a waste,she had no answers other then wait 6-9 weeks for my refund from the date i faxed my paperwork in

I called irs this morning and told my fax was received today and I faxed on 2/29 smh so I called to request advocate so I'll be waiting on a call back Wednesday but then he said something about a 4/28 close out date said my tax return could be processed before that date

I am now able to order transcripts!!! Hopefully you'll be able to soon!! Filed on 01/28, faxed paper work on 02/27.
taw246

I have an update I faxed my paperwork on February 20th I called IRS today and was told I owe $40 for my Marketplace insurance and they are going to reduce my federal refund I will receive a letter in the mail by the 28th of March from the IRS stating that ,but that's when my 4 to 6 weeks will start.the gentleman told me every time they have to make a change that's when your 4 to 6 weeks start over that's why mine is still saying process. And by the way I ordered my transcript March 11th and it came in the mail today. He also stated I should expect a refund on or before May 4th

@ccoursey0625 That's outrageous! I owed like 315 for the marketplace credit and I got penalized for 2 months with no insurance so my refund went down almost 400 bucks, but they just adjusted the amount and gave me a DDD and told me I would get a letter in the mail explaining the changes. I guess I just got lucky. I think some people at the IRS just don't know what they're doing.
taw246

@okina.alford that's what I was thinking they would adjust the amount and send me my money, I still hope that's what will happen and he was just telling me the worst case scenario. But then again this has been the worst tax season ever for me

Holy shit! My DDD was 3/21, but it just deposited into my account 2 whole days early! Wooooow! The IRS just gained back a couple cool points after this long ass wait!!

UPDATE:
Filed 1/29
accepted 1/30
got letter 2/19
faxed letter 2/21
got tax topic back 3/12 two days later it disappeared
able to order transcripts 3/18
wmr updated 3/19 for a ddd of 3/23

I am so glad this is all over now. Took them 4 weeks to process my return after faxing in all the paperwork!  I am sure everyone who faxed around the time I did will be getting an update soon.
yazminp17

Im so happy for you!! @okina.alford
yazminp17

@dempseycarla Check to see if you can order transcripts today I was able to today I faxed March 2nd too

Here is my story:
F/A 1/30. Recvd 12C letter 2/25. Faxed docs same day. TT 152 came back on 3/9.  
Ordered both transcripts 3/11. Woke up to a DDD of 3/23.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies