OreoV

I installed 3M High Efficiency window film in on my home is it considered as energy efficient deduction?

Possibly.

First note, the credit expired and was only renewed on February 8, it is expected to be turned on in-program by this weekend but may not be available today (I haven't checked recently.)

Then you can take a credit for "insulation" that includes the following 

Line 19a. Enter the amounts you paid for any insulation material or system (including any vapor retarder or seal to limit infiltration) that is specifically and primarily designed to reduce the heat loss or gain of your home when installed in or on such home and meets the prescriptive criteria established by the IECC.  Note. A reference to the IECC is a reference to the 2009 International Energy Conservation Code as in effect (with supplements) on February 17, 2009.

The improvement also has to have an expected functional life of at least 5 years.

So you need to determine whether this window film is a "system to reduce heat loss or gain" that meets IECC standards, and has an expected life of more than 5 years.  You may need to contact the manufacturer.

If so, the credit is 10% of the cost of the materials not including installation.

Possibly.