Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

expat54

I hit start to beginning the payment process and nothing is happening as I am just taken to a blank page. I want to pay you guys and my takes and get it over with.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I hit start to beginning the payment process and nothing is happening as I am just taken to a blank page. I want to pay you guys and my takes and get it over with.

Try completely shutting down your web browser and relaunch it. If this doesn't work, delete your cookies and cache.

Then you can follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below to get back to paying your TurboTax fees:

How can I pay my TurboTax Online fees?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
expat54

This still is not working and it won't give me payment options.  I have tried this numerous times.  Cleared cause and cookies and even tried a mother browser.  I am getting a bit frustrated.  I'd like to file and pay my taxes

expat54

No, the problem hasn't gotten solved and it's getting pretty annoying.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies