I help my mother do her taxes every year using the...

I help my mother do her taxes every year using the TurboTax App. I use my email for her account AND my account for this app. I'm having trouble recovering her account since the email is the same... wh

To recover your user ID or password:

1. Go to the account recovery page.
  2. Enter one of the following:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email address
    • User ID
  3. Follow the instructions. We'll customize them based on the info you provide and whether we recognize the device.

Once you're done, we'll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We'll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you're back in your account, we recommend you enter or update your phone number. This increases your account security and makes it easier to recovery your account.

(If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.)