dong0liu

I have W2 as well as some incomes from part time consulting work. I did not receive a 1099 form from the consulting work. Which online TurboTax version I should use?

AmyW

If you are using the online version of TurboTax, Self-Employed would enable you to enter both employment and self-employment income and expenses and maximize deductions geared toward self-employment. The equivalent in desktop software is TurboTax Home and Business. 

To enter self-employment income without a 1099-MISC, follow the steps below:

AmyW