I have UHC insurance supplemental insurance. Are those payments deductible? If so where?

Yes, medical supplement premiums are deductible.  You will find the place to enter them on your Federal return, on the tab for Deductions & Credits.  Scroll down to the section Medical and Show more.  (You may have to choose See all tax breaks to view this section.)  

Choose the topic Medical expenses and Continue through the interview to the page How much did you spend on insurance premiums? and enter the amount in the first box, for medical insurance premiums.