I have two W2s I added one and now I’m trying to a...

I have two W2s I added one and now I’m trying to add the other one but I don’t know how to add it

To add or edit a W2, follow these steps:

1. Sign into your TurboTax account
  2. From your federal return
  3. Click on Wages & Income
  4. Click Review/Edit
  5. Next to Job (W-2), click Edit/Add

You can also type W2 in the Search field (next to the magnifying glass in the upper right corner) and then click jump to in the search results.

If you've already entered a W-2, select Edit for the W-2 you want to correct, or the Add another W-2 button, if you need to enter an additional W-2.

1) Near the right side of the top blue ribbon click "Forms"

2) In the upper left, click "Open Form"

3) Search for "Form W-2".  Don't forget the dash

4 Select "Form W-2: Wage & Tax Statement"

5) Click "Open Form"

6) You'll see your existing W2.  Click in the lower box and enter the name of the employer

7) Click "Add Form"

😎 Near the right side of the top blue ribbon click "Step-by-Step" to continue

9) If you have passed the point where you entered your original W2, click on the "Show Topic List" and select "Wages & Income" under section 2, Federal Taxes.

10) When prompted about W2 forms, or in your Income Summary page, be sure to update the new form with the appropriate information.