Solved: I have the county I work & live at listed twice under box 20 on my W-2 with (Res) once and (Non) once. What does this mean?

I have the county I work & live at listed twice under box 20 on my W-2 with (Res) once and (Non) once. What does this mean?

I have Marion County listed twice with different numbers under box 20 with (Res) on one row and (Non) on the other. I live & work in Marion County. What does this mean? Is this a mistake?

It may be a mistake but it's not an issue for you.  

• Your local wages box on your W2 should include all wages earned for that employer and all local tax withheld.  
  • You do not need a correction from your employer.  
  • The amount earned should be the same as your state wage.

Note:  Confirm your local withholding with your year end pay stub if necessary.  If you don't agree with the amounts based on this, then discuss with your employer for clarification.

• In the search box type W2 
  • Jump to W2  
  • Edit or Add your W2 

• In the search box type W2 
  • Jump to W2  
  • Edit or Add your W2