Solved: I have talked to other people and they said they did not have to pay 29.99 to file MN tax refund. I am only getting back 34.00 and I had to pay 29.99. Just curious.

I have talked to other people and they said they did not have to pay 29.99 to file MN tax refund. I am only getting back 34.00 and I had to pay 29.99. Just curious.

I am just wondering if this is the case and why it was so expensive to file a 1040EZ

If they filed before March 16, they might have been able to take our Absolute Zero promotion for free state preparation. Unfortunately, that has ended, so it does cost for state preparation.