I have several questions!!!! I have been trying to get to someone and it is impossible. How can you say I can get help when I really cannot?

What are your questions?

This is a user to user forum. You can probably get help from this forum by asking a specific question.

To contact TurboTax (TT) support:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp 

In the search line enter some keywords or question without quotes. On the next page, skip the suggested topic links and scroll down until you see CALL US.  It should show the wait times.

Free support is not available to Free Edition users. You will have to upgrade to talk to a representative.

Live help is available 7 days per week from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. PST. (Jan 11- Apr 19)