Solved: I have multiple 1099-div & 1099-int statements. If I use Turbo Tax, would the software query me on the dollar amounts listed in the various boxes on each statement?

I have multiple 1099-div & 1099-int statements. If I use Turbo Tax, would the software query me on the dollar amounts listed in the various boxes on each statement?

Yes.  As you enter each 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, it will show you a bunch of boxes similar to your Form 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, and you enter the data into each appropriate box.   The 1099-INTs will be entered in the Interest Income interview, and the 1099-DIVs in the Dividend Income interview.   After entering the data for each form, a subsequent screen or two may ask you some questions about your situation.

As you continue after each 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, you will arrive at a summary screen.  There should be a link or button on that screen to add another one.   Then you go through the process again for each one.