turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have multiple 1099-div & 1099-int statements. If I use Turbo Tax, would the software query me on the dollar amounts listed in the various boxes on each statement?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have multiple 1099-div & 1099-int statements. If I use Turbo Tax, would the software query me on the dollar amounts listed in the various boxes on each statement?

Yes.  As you enter each 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, it will show you a bunch of boxes similar to your Form 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, and you enter the data into each appropriate box.   The 1099-INTs will be entered in the Interest Income interview, and the 1099-DIVs in the Dividend Income interview.   After entering the data for each form, a subsequent screen or two may ask you some questions about your situation.

As you continue after each 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, you will arrive at a summary screen.  There should be a link or button on that screen to add another one.   Then you go through the process again for each one.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes.  As you enter each 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, it will show you a bunch of boxes similar to your Form 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, and you enter the data into each appropriate box.   The 1099-INTs will be entered in the Interest Income interview, and the 1099-DIVs in the Dividend Income interview.   After entering the data for each form, a subsequent screen or two may ask you some questions about your situation.

As you continue after each 1099-INT or 1099-DIV, you will arrive at a summary screen.  There should be a link or button on that screen to add another one.   Then you go through the process again for each one.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies