I have downloaded the 2017 form 1040. Need to fil...

I have downloaded the 2017 form 1040. Need to file a 1099 INT that was omitted last year. Can you guide me through this?

What did you download?  The 2017 Desktop program or your pdf file or your tax file ending in .tax2017?

if you filed a 2017 return you need to amend it.  I assume you used the Online version?  How to amend,

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27371

Oh, VolvoGirl, I actually kept working around what I read and actually complete the amendment and getting ready to mail. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the response.