foresttaxes5117

I have an incorrect AGI message preventing me from filing my taxes, but it is the correct AGI. What can I do next?

I've submitted my 2018 taxes, and everything is fine with them. The only issue is that the IRS has rejected my tax filing because my 2017 AGI doesn't match what they have on record. Then, the problem with that is my 2017 AGI on file with the IRS is the same value as I put for my 2017 AGI on this years' taxes. The same number is making them send back a request to change the number.

DDollar

When there are no other errors, and he IRS rejects an e-file due to incorrect prior year AGI when AGI is actually correct, the only thing you can do is print and mail.

DonnaLO

Return getting rejected because of AGI: