conant-kimberly

I have an account for my husband with intuit self employeed. how can i merge them into this tax return for his portion?

AmyW

If you are filing a joint tax return, then you will want to file on only one account with both income. TurboTax accounts cannot be merged. If you are filing separately, then you would both want to use separate TurboTax online accounts. If you need to add yourself to his tax return, then you will go into the Personal Info section in his account and then make sure that it says Married Filing Jointly, then fill out your personal information. You would then add your income to his tax return. If you would prefer to use your account, then you would add his information to your tax return. Only one tax return will be accepted by the IRS per Social Security Number. 

AmyW