bigfoott23

I have already paid what I owe the IRS through there website, how do I bypass that option on the turbo tax so I can file

mesquitebean

NOTE:  Also see the questions I asked in a comment above.  This answer assumes you are referring to the amount due shown on your Federal return, and not estimated tax payments.

Are you referring to the final Federal tax due showing on your Form 1040?  Is that what you already paid at the IRS site?   In the FILE section is the program asking you how you want to pay your final Federal taxes owed?

If you already paid the taxes due shown on your Form 1040, you can say you intend to pay by "check."  That doesn't obligate you, obviously, since you say you've already paid at the IRS site.  A lot of people choose "check"  in order to continue, and they can then pay later by whatever method they want.  But you say you've already paid.  As long as the IRS gets the money for the taxes due on your return, they're happy.

If it thinks you are going to pay by check, it may print out a payment voucher, which you can ignore if you've already paid in full.

mesquitebean

@bigfoott23
What exact type of payment did you pay at the IRS website?   A payment for the amount due on the return?
How did you label it there?    When you paid the tax due at the IRS website, was it for the "tax due" on your finished Form 1040, and if so, did you indicate it was for your Form 1040 return payment as opposed to Form 1040-ES estimated taxes payment?
mesquitebean