mickeyclem1981

I have already paid for the preparation of my 2018 taxes. I did not file by 10/15. Can I still file through turbotax online for this year before 2019? I'm in SC.

If not is some of the $114 I paid refunded from turbotax?

You can print it out and mail it.  Efiling is closed for 2018 and prior.  

How to finish a prior year online return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

The fee you paid is the same whether you e-file or mail it in an envelope.  There was no extra fee to e-file.  The fee was to use the software to prepare the returns.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.