Solved: I have a new computer since I ordered my copy of Turbotax with a disc and no longer have an internal disc drive. Can you help me change over to download my copy?

I have a new computer since I ordered my copy of Turbotax with a disc and no longer have an internal disc drive. Can you help me change over to download my copy?

I have a MacPro. My order number was [removed]

Please follow the directions in the TurboTax FAQ below to contact product support. Please make sure you have the CD and purchase information available when you call.

We don't have a single, all-purpose phone number. Instead, we have many different numbers, depending on what you need help with.

Follow these instructions to connect with a TurboTax Expert who is specially-trained to handle your unique question or concern. Live help is available from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific, seven days a week.

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account if you're not already signed in.
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question.
  4. Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using TurboTax Online:

3. Ask your question.